For the fans of the NFL streams, Reddit was pure bliss. There was a subreddit named r/nflstreams containing all the live games of the NFL for every night. These links were always legitimate. But with the NFL games going on you might not have the opportunity to stream NFL games on Reddit. Because Reddit has banned streaming NFL games.
There are ways you can actually watch the NFL streams. You can still look for ways on Reddit that will take you to those live streams. Let’s check out the different sources you can go through to enjoy the NFL games.
Watching NFL streams
Well, if you are willing to go on Reddit and find out the best links for watching NFL streams you can do that. You just need to search for NFL games during the season and you will find direct links. These links will let you watch the games for free with some pop-up ads. But make sure you are going for the official links. There are unofficial links that come with a lot of threats.
Now, that’s one way you can watch your favorite NFL games on your device. But it’s not that convenient. Because you have to look for a different link every day. That’s why we suggest using live stream channels you can stream on your device. Let’s take a look at some of the best options for streaming NFL games.
- NFL Game Pass: This is undoubtedly the best option to watch NFL games with comfort. You don’t have to go through much hassle for watching the NFL games with the game pass. Just having a stable internet connection and a compatible device is all you need. You can watch all the games on high quality with the game pass. It comes with a free trial option, so you can check out the quality and make your decision. After the free trial, you will have to pay $100 per year to watch the games. All in all, this is the best deal you can get for watching all the NFL games of a running season.
- HULU: HULU is an online tv platform where you can watch all the channels at a cost. The service is mostly video on demand based. You can also get live tv service from here for $44.99 per month. You can watch the NFL live games but also have the luxury to add other channels to watch different games too. It’s just like having a Tv on your phone. Adding to that you can actually record the games through the platform. The recording limit is 50 hours initially. You can expand that to 200 hours with an additional cost of $14.99 per month. Another handy feature is the Unlimited screens option that costs about $14.99 as well. So, you and your friends can pool up some money to enjoy the games together.
- FuboTV: Fubo TV is all about sports. It has got a lot of channels that are solely dedicated to sports. NFL games are a part of that as well. With the $54.99 subscription per month, you get access to a bunch of channels. You don’t need to worry about missing any game as you will have all the channels available at hand. You also get the recording option with the platform as well. The recording limit for this one is 30 hours which is expandable up to 500 hours for $9.99 per month. You can already use FuboTV on two devices but to add another one you just have to pay an additional $5.99 every month.
- Youtube TV: Streaming on YouTube Tv will give you the best experience despite the high price. You will have to pay $49.99 every month but for that price, you will be getting a lot. In this subscription, you get to watch 50 channels with the highest streaming quality. You can easily rely on it for watching those NFL games live. Another crucial factor for this is device compatibility. YouTube TV is compatible with most devices out there. You can also record the games to your will without having to pay any extra charges. All of the features come included in that $49.99 subscription cost per month.
- CBS: CBS All-access has always been a reliable option for watching games online. They come at a low cost of just $6 per month. You don’t get to watch various channels or games like the previous platform. But if you just want to watch the games then this is the best deal out there. In terms of quality, there is no compromise from CBS. You can undeniably get the best streaming quality for all the NFL games. There is a free period available as well. It wouldn’t harm you giving this one a try.
- ESPN+: Whenever it comes to watching sports ESPN has always been there on top. You can never go wrong with ESPN. The case is similar here. Their pricing is just $4.99 per month to watch all sorts of sports taking place on ESPN. And quality? Well, you should never doubt the quality of one of the top sports channels in the world. With a good device and a good internet connection, you can watch the streams seamlessly. Their device compatibility is also pretty impressive considering the quality they deliver. And to top things of there is a free trial period to test out their features as well.
- Facebook: Well, apart from Reddit, Facebook is another source of watching the NFL streams for free. With the new Facebook watch feature, you can look for ongoing NFL live streams on Facebook. Although the quality and connectivity might not be up to the mark at times. But that just depends on the links you use. Also, you shouldn’t be expecting too much from a free source either.
Taking a look at this any NFL fan would be happy. There is always the NFL stream on Reddit. But slowly the volume is decreasing. So, these are the alternatives that you can use for streaming the games of the NFL. You can still find streams available on Reddit but they won’t be as convenient as these other options.